Monday, March 18, 2013

Deja Blue ...


Blue and all shades of it has been the outcast on my color card for a long time.
Years I had nothing else blue than jeans.
The blue color was repulsive and just because throughout the play age
and first school years I had always navy blue clothes.
We did not have school uniforms but my mom thought that blue is classic practical color.
Unfair!

But now after long long time at last I have found again the mysterious beautiful color blue
and and all its spectacular shades of it.


Deja Blue Interior






Deja Blue My Style





Pics and more information:
Earrings, Trousers, Shoes, SocksJacket, Shirt, Bag, Sunnies, Scarf 



Deja Blue Things




Overdyed rope dog leash.
Unique, hand felted slippers.
DIY: Dip-dye white towels with mid night blue
Taika magic blue espresso cup.
The Archie Grand Conversation Candle.
Gorgeous soft blue armchair.
Mixed print teaspoon set.
Blue lemonade wall clock.
Blue dots tray.
City blue/white bed blanket.
Sea blue colored Brick pillow.
DIY: Last but not least, paint the stairs and some other blue ideas!



Deja Blue Diy



pic: browndresswithwhitedots