Sunday, February 17, 2013

Orange Day


If I look outside it´s still winter, but there is already spring fragrance.
Light increases, and everywhere is a hint of awakening.
Every spring, I wonder how the colors begin to live new way in thoughts.
Blue-grays of winter begin to disappear and will be replaced by sunny, bright, warm colors.
This spring, the two colors in my mind are above all others,
one is orange and the other green.
From everywhere my eyes grabs the most tastiest clothes,
objects, furniture, lighting, decorations
- all in this energetic color orange.
Take a look to my Pinterest and collection Orange
and you find out my this spring obsession.
Orange is the color that easily, even with small pieces
can spice up the appearance as well as your apartment.



     pics: Bobble HatBra, Briefs, Shoes, Bag, Bag, Lip PaintWatch, Boots,
             Scarf, Skirt, Pouch




       pics: Table, Holy Mary, Bin, Chair, Lamp, Lounge Chair, Pitcher, Cloth, Sticker, Shelf