Monday, November 05, 2012

Seeing Dots ...


Yes, polka dots are "spotted" every where.
In New York, Paris, London, Milan and not only in the fashion main cities
but I mean EVERY WHERE.
I think, this is pattern that you either love it or hate it.
It is almost impossible to be neutral with it.
I like it, but only when its white dots on black.
It´s not only clothes that dots have taken over.
How about to live surrounded with polka dot wallpapers or rest on dotted sofa?
No, it´s not too much, for a short while.

I really love this picture !






Here´s my collection of some juicy dots!





Polka dots have been here for ever.
Sometimes pattern have been sign of totally bad taste
and then next season it´s  the most fashionable thing.






And it´s not going to end to this season.
Dots are even getting better to next Spring 2013. 
Here the most beautiful samples, designer Adelina Ivan, Berlin.









This is great idea: polka dot stickers to your bike! Why not decorate the car?





Polka Dots and home decoration is the endless story. Just take a pick.

















Fun it is! Dots make you smile.





And last but not least, my favorite from Anthropologie: