Friday, October 05, 2012

My Style by Marni



I am very fund of one designer who always creates something really new
and really trendy together most functional fashion.
Marni is Italian Fashion House that I have admired years. 
They seems to have ability anticipate my taste as so many other´s.
Winter is coming and Marni has again many great, quality and colorful choices to dress.
I spend a lot of time in the open air and here is My Style Marni for outside life.


Aptly boyish Capri length Runway denim pants  and Knit trouser socks are great together
and splendid pair to footwear are Angle Boots in calfskin
To the top I´ll dress extra light Jersey T-shirt and to complete outfit warm,
lovely way old fashion Wool and cashmere-blend cardigan.
The Fox & leather & rib knit Mittens with same fur than in Bomber Jacket,
can warm up my hands.
Sporty egg shaped Bomber Jacket with removable fur collar is warm and useful in any weather. 
I just crave the Marni´s Runway Hat in lapin felt it is so me
and to finalize I need the Double bridge sunglasses!