Saturday, June 09, 2012

Get The Look

Yes, no doubt the rose gold is this season's stand-out metallic.
Rose gold pops out now every where, jewelry, shoes, clothes, bags, nail color etc.
My favorite has been long time silver and gun-metal, but I do like now also the warm,
soft color of rose gold.
















































My favorite are big, big, men´s style, rose gold watches.
I must admit that normally I don´t use watch at all, because it captures my life.
And there are clocks every where, then when I few times need to know exact time.
Rose gold watch is a great bracelet, I love bracelets and I always wear lot of them.



DeWitt Twenty-8-Eight Skeleton Tourbillon: worldwatchreview.com


Bvlgari-Diagono-Moonphase: worldwatchreview.com

Nixon The 42-20 Chrono Watch: shopbop.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs Large Blade Chrono Watch: shopbop.com

Tommy Hilfiger Women'SSport Rose Gold Sport Bracelet Watch: itmustbetime.com





Altogether I think the most beautiful rose gold is this:
Delicately cut hair and gorgeous coloring!


photo via: thisislondon.co.uk