Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Style Army



First I must apologize my absence.
This time of the year I just love to be out, work in the garden and take long walks with my dog in the forest.
This is the time to enjoy of the light, see all the plants growing and take a big breath of the smells of the spring.
Yes, I have been loading my batteries for the coming cold, dark winter.
I have taken many photos and you will soon see some pics of my garden and house.





Soon the real summer is here and lot of happenings around the country, festivals and concerts.
It is always difficult to choose what to wear if the happening is held outside.
You never know how the weather will turn.


My advise is MAKE IT ARMY!
Take care that you have waterproof jacket, wellies, warm sweater and one extra pair of jeans.






Here is my style for festival summer.




Cure Snood: ALLSAINTS, allsaints.com
Green Jumper: TOPSHOP,  topshop.com 
Sunnies: ILLESTEVA,  needsupply.com 
Necklace: JANINE BARRACLOUGH, farfetch.com
Earrings: JANINE BARRACLOUGH, farfetch.com 
Army Jacket: MODEKUNGEN,  modekungen.se 
Leather Belt: LANVIN,  net-a-porter.com
Bug-print Top: NAPKIN,  etsy.com
Beige T-shirt: MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA,  net-a-porter.com
Leather Shorts: 3.1 PHILLIP LIM,  mytheresa.com
Boyfriend Jeans: CURRENT/ ELLIOTT,  net-a-porter.com
Shibori Bag: ALLSAINTS,  allsaints.com 
Biker Wellies: HUNTER,  my-wardrobe.com
Studded Slippers: VECTRA4,  topshop.com 
Sandals: GIVENCHY, net-a-porter.com