Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How did I find Julius ?


I can only thank this gorgeous man, or should I say a young man, a boy?
I saw his picture somewhere, may be it was some ad of a shop.
I was impressed, he has totally a new look and some extraordinary charisma,
that is why he is this month's: The Man of The Month.




I believe his name isn't Julius, but he gives the face to the Japanese designer
Tatsuro Horikawa's men's collection named JULIUS.
The label focuses on presenting a wide array of gothic inspired clothing,
utilising the colour black extensively to explore its meaning in both avant-garde, spiritual, and religious aspects of the designer’s life.
Julius started as a primarily art related project and occurred in 2004 with the Spring/Summer collection.
Today it has grown to have a cult status in both Japan and abroad.

I like the collection a lot and even though it is a mens wear collection, there are many pieces I would like to have for myself.

Here some pictures of Julius S/S 2012 collection, enjoy:





all photos via: thefashionisto.com